What we do
J&J Design Ltd began over 25 years ago as a subcontract installation company. The number of clients steadily grew, leading to the company bringing in new staff with expertise within the sprinkler protection industry.
By 2016 the company had grown substantially and the variety of work increased to cover many services and products. J&J Design was rebranded J&J Fire Engineering (trading as J&J Design Ltd) to better reflect the work undertaken.
J&J Fire Engineering is now regarded as a key player in the fixed fire protection industry with an exemplary catalogue of clients and projects that has helped cement the company’s reputation as an experienced and trusted firm.
The J&J Family
- Sales and Estimating Team – Our sales and estimating team are always willing to answer your questions and offer suitable product options and prices for any enquiry.
- Project Engineering Team – Highly experienced and pro-active engineers look after all our projects, providing coordination, communication and programming to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Design Team – Dedicated design staff provide fully approved designs for our projects in both 2D and 3D formats.
- Service and Maintenance Team – Always on hand to maintain systems in our care, the service and maintenance team work across the country carrying out system inspections and responding to emergency call outs.
- On-Site Personnel – Our experienced site based engineers and fitters are based in the north and south of the UK working on installation, service, remedial works and maintenance across the whole country.
- Administration – Our team of administrators provide the much needed support to our project teams and company operations.
- Apprentices – We put great importance on training and developing our work force. As part of this, we have taken on apprentices who are fully supported in both their sprinkler knowledge development and also in achieving vocational qualifications. Our current apprentices are studying towards HNDs, Level 3 ONDs and HNCs in mechanical engineering.
Want to work with us on a project?Contact us