Oastlers School, Bradford
Oastlers School is a co-educational school catering for 80 pupils of secondary age in the Bradford area. The school was designed by BDP architects and built for Bradford Council and Integrated Bradford.
J&J were tasked with providing a fully compliant BS12845 TB221 sprinkler system, including pumps and tanks. The water supplies were housed within an enclosure painted to a bespoke RAL number set by planners in order to minimise the impact of the pumphouse and tank. Approximately 700 sprinkler heads were installed on site alongside an underground fire mains with fire hydrants installed.
What we did
- Installed 700 sprinkler heads to BS12845.
- System included pump and tank.
- Installed underground mains and fire hydrants.
- Trace heat and lagging provided in outdoor areas.
- Bespoke paint finish to pump and tank.